Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Gifts Under $20: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

After all that holiday shopping - with me it was 8 crazy nights, and yes that means 8 gifts per person!! - it's a bit daunting to think about New Year's gifts. Ya, New Years gifts! Do you do that? I do that now that my friends began to exchange gifts on New Years day over the last few years. Anywho, if you too are strapped for cash after holiday shopping check out the BagTrends list of Top 20 Gifts under $20. My personal favorites are:
Pink Magazine 1-year subscription - it's a combination of Wall St. Journal, Marie Claire and Fortune and an ideal gift for any woman that has her own business of is just juggling her personal and professional life.
Nordstrom Glitter Handbag Ornament - I love it for obvious reasons and while I don't have a Christmas tree I plan to hand one in my office from my memo board. It's perfect.
Lulu Cable Knit Hat - of course color is big this season and as I always say, if you're not the gal to rock the fushcia coat or hot red skirt an accessory like this is wonderful burst of color for your warm weather wardrobe.

Lulu Cable Knit Hat, $12



Pink Magazine 1-year subscription, $15



Nordstrom Glitter Handbag Ornament $6 each

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

SPONSOR:

SHOPBagTrends.com

No comments: