Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bag-a-licious Gifts from THE SAK: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

I got up early or rather an on time today - 7:45am - now that I've finally moved my office out of my bedroom and have some true piece and quite! Wahoo. With my extra time and energy this morning, I went though a slew of mail. Fashion Week invited, old WWD's, bills, and a few holiday gifts. One such gift was completely unexpected. Andrea, the lovely pr girl at The Sak and Elliott Lucca (both by the way owned by the same company) sent me a sweet note and a sweeter bag. Check out the pewter, utilitarian tote? The color is my kind of metallic - very sophisticated and practical. It's not too bold and not likely to get on my nerves even if I wear it every day. There are four outer pockets and a discreetly placed outer cellphone pouch. Inside you'll find more pockets. I'm digging all the organizational value! There's a detachable shoulder strap for those lazy days when toted by the hand just won't do. Of course, I would never use the shoulder strap. It's just too frumpy I for me. Granted, if I had to hold a child in one hand and groceries in the other I might sing another tune ;) . If you're looking for that affordable, durable, work-bag (gosh I sound like I"m on HSN again!) The Sak's Dakota Shopper is a great option. $189 at TheSak.com

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
Bright Accessories

No comments: