Monday, August 01, 2011

Mystery Monday, 20x200 Affordable Art, Eccentric Glamour by Simon Doonan: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Once a room is complete with all the essentials – flooring, lighting, paint/wallpaper, moldings – and major furniture is in place, it’s time to accessorize the walls. That time has arrived at the P2 offices. After nearly nine months (my gosh, I given birth to a room!) of decorated, I’ve finally committed to some art work and several strategically placed mirrors. The later, a rectangular pink framed mirror and a massive, wooden starburst mirror, came from HomeGoods. Total damage: $129. As for the art work, I also wanted to stick to a budget, which is why I turned to 20x200. Whether your aesthetic is modern, classic, edgy or abstract, 20x200 is the site to go to for art prints. For $50, I received a limited-edition, museum quality piece created by Simon Doonan. Eccentric Glamour has the pop and whimsy I sought, to complete the wall right in front of my desk.

What walls need a little accent in your home of office? Shop by style, color, artist and price at 20x200. And, don’t forget to leave a comment sharing your favorite print.


Also, tune into BETTER TV on August 15th to watch me discuss 200x20 and other campus essentials every dorm room and college student needs!

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , ,, , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR

No comments: