Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good Earth Tea Tag You're It Contest, My Quote on Tea Tags: PAMELA PEKERMAN

"Let's grab a cup of coffee", doesn't really appeal to me. First of all, why "grab" instead of "enjoy" a cup of coffee? Can we linger with a cup and not dash down Madison Avenue? Secondly, I'd much prefer a cup of tea. Tea is soothing, aromatic, full of anti-oxidants and a daily ritual I savor. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen some of the mini moments I create around tea. I collect tea and tea pots like I collect shoes - only the best. So, I was thrilled when America's-own Good Earth Tea wanted to immortalize one of my wise quotes on their tea tags. Take a look at my quote, which may be in your next batch of Good Earth Tea. 


You too can have a tea tag quote. Simply enter the Good Earth "Tag, You're It" Contest.    


Have a tea-rific day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: