Thursday, April 27, 2006

Initial Thoughts


OK, so I know that ever since I launched BagTrends.com I’ve been all about giving love to the new designers. But, I was checking out the Neiman Marcus site and they have the YSL Muse bag – the it bag of the season – in yummy chocolate. Best of all, you can get the bag personalized with two initials for FREE. Well, let’s just say that it’s part of the $1,295 price tag.

So, is worth it? I mean I think it’s so chic (very Jackie-O) to have your initials on a bag. I’ll bet Demi Moore and Kate Moss, both of whom have toted this lovely number for months, have it engraved. Should I bite the bullet and get it? It’s my professional opinion that the Muse bag will become a classic – going down in fashion history just like the Hermes Birkin, the Louis Vuitton Speed 30, the twill and leather Gurka satchel and a Judith Leiber basic-black evening clutch.


The chocolate leather with tonal stitching, the golden hardware – it all oozes with Italian craftsmanship and overall elegance.


Always Bag-a-licious,
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: