We may have covering Spring/Summer 07 fashion weeks back in September of 2006, but now is the time we can all enjoy the new looks. So, what are the hot trends for spring?
- yellows and mustards ... in shoes, bags, sundresses, you name it
- playing with volume ... bubble skirts with fitted tanks or pencil jeans with voluminous shirts with poets sleeves
- muted metallics ... fabulous in bags, these faint shades look great with white eyelet dresses and the must-have LBD
- barley-there pink ... soft, sweet and oh-so subtle
- 60's inspired shift dresses ... shagadlic baby, ya!!
For more FASHION WEEK SCOOP from New York or London visit the BagTrends.com Fashion Week section.