Monday, February 05, 2007

NY Fashion Week - My Bag-a-licious Week of Bag Choices:BAGTRENDS BLOG

Dear Bagistas,

For NY Fashion Week, I've decided to document my bag-a-licious week. Yes that’s truly narcissistic of me, but I’m hoping you’ll forgive this bagista fool when you see all the amazing bags I have worn and will continue to wear.

Check out my choices and let me know what you think. There's nothing like opening yourself up for public criticism, but I'm hoping you gals will be kind :).

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam - not sure if you know htis but Rosie (sitting a few desks from me here at GlamCentral is a bagaholic. So it may be narcissistic but we love the coverage and gave ya some link love!
Annie, Glam Blog Editor