Thursday, July 19, 2007

SHOPBagTrends Love Letter from Customer: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Last week one of our shoppers sent this lovely note:

Thanks for the easy transaction. I bought the royal blue/ brown basket weave morning after mini a couple days ago, and not only did I receive it quickly, but it was also an easy transaction and I received good customer service. (I've recently purchased several things from a number of sites and unfortunately, most of the transactions/purchases/returns, etc. were a hassle. Fortunately, BagTrends wasn't that way.)

In other words, your service was refreshing. And the book that was included was a nice touch. :-)When friends ask me where I shop online, I'll be sure to mention you. Thanks again!

Best regards,
Adia from San Jose, CA

I offectialy call this "The BagTrends Love Letter". Everyone at the office thinks I'm crazy, but these are the things that keep me going. So, if you love what we write, what we sell and how we sell it, or just want to say "hi" do so. I read everything! info@bagtrends.com.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: