Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Affordable Rocker Fashion from TJMaxx and Marshalls on NBC's San Antonio Living: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Last month I had the pleasure of visiting the great state of Texas for the first time! My trip was rather short - about 36 hours on the ground in San Antonio. I tried to pack in as much sightseeing (yup got in the Alamo and surrounding area) and relaxing along the riverwalk, (which is a glorious stream that runs thru most of downtown) as I could. The main objective was to share rocker-chic fashion tips, as seen in The Runaways movie on NBC's San Antonio Living. Below is the clip that aired live April 28th. Note to self: sitting sideways doesn't help when you need to talk to the audience :). Ah, we live and learn. But, I do blame that deep, comfy couch. Sitting on stiffer couches for these segments is much better for posture and presentation. Any who, hope you enjoy this piece and don't forget to check out your local TJMaxx and Marshalls for amazing designers finds at up to 60% off. My latest goodies are an Alice+Olivia dress for under $170 and Tahari shoes for $49!

If you are in San Antonio, you must stay on the Riverwalk and request a view overlooking the water. It's so relaxing to have water views. I was very pleased with the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. The staff was very friendly, the food at their restaurant was TexMex yum and the location was walking distance to the Alamo and The Majestic. They also upgraded me the a huge suite - I just wish the hubby was able to make the trip.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: