Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 Highlights: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Mercedes-Benz Fall 2012 Fashion Week in New York is over, but I’m still stylishly marinating in all the fashion, fierceness and fabulocity. Here are some highlights:
Covering the shows and parties for AfterBuzz TV. Footage will be ready in a few days, so stay tuned.
Interviewing Mina Suravi at the Christian Siriano Fall 2012 fashion show.
Interviewing Tadashi Shoji backstage prior to his Fall 2012 fashion show.
Catching up with the Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty team at The Daily's Style Sessions lounge. I’ve used the products in the past and then swapped for a more expensive option. I should know better!  I’m recommitting to Meaningful Beauty and highly recommend you try it. The Glowing Serum alone is worth the cost of the trial set.  

Enjoying some R&R at The Daily Style Sessions Suite, at the Empire Hotel.
Keeping my Brian Atwood pumps safe from snow and slush last Saturday, with the aid of Grace Carter Shoe Covers. It’s like a trench coat for your shoe! Craz-E town amazing!!
Gract Carter Shoe Covers turn a snow day into a shoelicious day!
Busting out my new Badgley Mischka Couture fur coat (look #36 from fall 2011 runway) – a recent birthday gift from my in-laws.  
Sharing backstage buzz for AfterBuzz TV. 
Taking part in a little DIY at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion’s Night In party hosted by Erica Domesak of P.S.I Made This. And, yes, P.S. I made the lace and leather studded cuff in this picture.
Getting schooled in DIY from Erica Domesak of P.S. I Made This.

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman


No comments: