Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cameo Satchel Simone - Charles L. Thomas


When I was little, I would always admire my grandmother’s jewelry. Even today, I’m still mesmerized by her amber necklaces, coral earrings and cocktail rings. But, it's the cameo pins, earrings and ring that I remember most from my youth. I've always been a lady trapped in a younger body, with a penchant for vintage looks. There was something magical and old school about that romantic, goddess-like face with her long, cascading curls.

The
Simone Cameo Satchel by Charles L. Thomas has that same lady-like, sophisticated look. "Simone" can be heading off to lead a boardroom discussion, or running out to meet her 'ladies who lunch' friends.

This beautiful combination of soft, antique, white leather and slate black beveled microfiber is Victorian opulence with a modern lifestyle in m
ind - there's room for your PDA and cell. Simone is, of course, embellished with a cameo crafted by artists in the US with your choice of either a classic blue cameo or a sweet lilac cameo. I'll take the sweet lilac, thank you!

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: