Thursday, May 31, 2007

Chic Men's Briefcases for Father's Day: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

I'm on the hunt for a fabulous men's briefcase for my boyfriend b-day and came across these two offerings. The first is from Tusk ($475)- great quality brand, streamlined design, a little sporty, but still professional. The second is from Giorgio Fedon 1919 ($690)- very luxurious and euro-chic (which is so perfect for my "I never wear jeans" boyfriend. I'm thinking of getting him the black version in a a textured leather that's also scratch proof.

I'm sure you're all looking for fab Father's Day gifts and both are ideal choices to consider.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
Saks Fifth Avenue Father’s Day GG + Free Shipping

No comments: