Thursday, November 15, 2007

Going Steady with Rebecca Minkoff, spring 2008 bags: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,
Yesterday we posted images of the Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2008 handbag line at BagTrends.com. Isn't it amazing? The Steady (shown here) is such a breathtaking bag and my new it bag. I love the satchel shape, the option of the shoulder strap, the four cleverly designed outer pockets and especially the flip open hidden magnetic opening. Seriously, it's divine design and I'm personally buying it in sterling which is kind of a deceiving name. The color isn't really silver, but more of a really really muted-down gold that has a silver undertone. The leather has a nice texture so it's another great through-and-go bag (ie no worries about scraping the body). They will retail for $625 at ShopBagTrends.com and I know you're thinking "gosh that's a lot," but OMG this is such a hot bag I can't even begin to tell you how I begged and pleaded at the showroom to get one asap. Alas, I too will have to wait. If you want one we'll begin taking pre-orders in January.

I also have to comment on the wicked new custom hardware on the Morning After Bags. Previously, the side clasps had no logo or spunk. But now, the RM initials in the signature swivel script are elegantly engravd into gold or silver lockets. This should help fend off pesky knockoffs. Morning After Minis will retail for $515.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
Handbags General

No comments: