Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bag Guru Pamela Pekerman on VH-1: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,
What a year it has been! Just in time for the New Year and my b-day a wonderful gift arrived - or rather aired. This week, I made my VH-1 debut chatting about celebrity handbag trends during The Fabulous Life Presents Celebrity Superspenders 2007.

I went loaded with scoop on Victoria's $2million+ Hermes collection, JLo's python passion (recent sightings include her Zagliani tote and Gucci Indy shoulder bag), Demi's exclusive YSL Downtown tote, Kimora Lee Simmons' one-of-a-kind, $150K, supersized Birkin and much more. Sadly, the segment was cut and only included me chatting about Beyonc'es LV Tribute bag ... which I refereed to as "a monstrosity" going on to say that "just because you have a lot of money, there is no accounting for taste." Naturally, that was edited out.

In any event, I'll be back in the 2008 season to dish more scoop. As for this show, the next airing of The Fabulous Life Presents Celebrity Superspenders 2007 is Tuesday, December 18th at 3:30PM est. (Please ignore the hair. It was a very muggy NY day when this was taped.)

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:




No comments: