Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day, Eco Handbag Trends and Hot Green Designers: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Happy Earth Day! There's a plethora of eco themed stories on BagTrends.com. In cased you missed them here's a roundup:

Get to Know... Vegan Queen
I did a Q&A with the designer, Evelina, last month. She's a true vegan and a fashionista to boot. Her collection lives up to it's royal name. This is a vegan line even I would wear - and I do! Currently I'm sporting the Vegan Queen clutch wallet to all my night-time appointments.

Top 3 Trends ... Earth Day Special
From day to night, my team and I have found the best styles and fabrications within the growing green handbag category.

My Bag-a-licious Pick ... Vegan Queen Eco Tote
For $49.99 this tote is the best way to say no to plastic grocery bags!

Get to Know ... Ashley Watson
Reusing vintage leather, Ashely Watson creates sturdy and stylish hobos and totes that excuse eco cool.

Visit The Green Designers at SHOPBagTrends.com:
Vegan Queen and aGain NYC

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
Saks Fifth Avenue

1 comment:

eye4style said...

Hi girl - good to see you last night. Now I know where to find your cute Vegan Queen clutch!