Monday, April 21, 2008

MCM Handbag Madness Round 2: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

You'll have to excuse my lack of dialogue over the past few weeks, but I'm exited to report that my sister had a beautiful little girl. I've been spending all my free time with the girls. This brings my sister's total to 2 girls - 2 more bagistas to add to our club :).

Now, just because I haven't been sharing scoop, doesn't mean I haven't been out and about taking in all that is bag-a-licious. Last week I previewed the fall 2008 MCM handbag collection. LOVE IT! OK, maybe I'm biased because MCM was so big in my Russian community back in the lat 80's and early 90's. It was the brand to carry and it's one of the first companies I lusted after - mind you I was about 8- or 9-years-old during the big craze. Guess I always was a true bagista!
I'm going to do a full story on MCM which will have a timeline of relevant events, preview of fall 2008 bags, and a Q&A with the brands current creative director Michael Michalsky. Stay tuned.
Have a bag-a-licios day!
Pamela Pekerman

SPONSOR:
Net-a-Porter.com Blushing Bags

Add to Technorati Favorites , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , ,


No comments: