Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pamela Pekerman Shares More Fabulous Momements with VH1: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Yesterday, despite the dreary, never-ending rain I had a wonderful day. Aside from waking up to the sound of my adorable niece says "Pamela, it's time to wake up." (I'm babysitting all of this week as my sister is in her last days of pregnancy and needs extra hands) - always a plus - I also went in to do two tapings of VH1's The Fabulous Life Presents. As you may recall I did my first taping at the end of last year (The Fabulous Life Presents Celebrity Super Spenders 2007) and I'm back this year to share more celebrity bag scoop. This time I came in to talk about The Red Carpet and Pop Stars. No idea yet about air dates, but it will be sometime in June or July. I'll keep you posted.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

SPONSOR:
NORDSTROM.com Lancome Gift with Purchase

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh!!
red carpet i love it :D

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice, Blog, i found you towday and will be come back
;-)

Greets from them Bagblogger in Germany!