Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pavina Handbag Holders Keep Bags Clean

Dear Bagistas,

You'll never see me put it on the floor in the subway. It goes on my lap. While on the streets, if I need to grab something from inside I prop my bag onto a surface or balance the base with one hand. But, when you're at a restaurant what is a girl to do? You can put it behind your back - that's not very comfy. You can swing it from you chair - but that's an easy take for thieves. That's why I always use a purse hook. There are plenty on the market these days ranging from $10 to $100! The issue with many hooks it that they are either really ugly or beyond juvenile. Really, I need a pink circle with white hearts on it staring at me while I eat Miso Glazed Halibut at Asia de Cuba? Which brings me to Pavina Handbag Holders. A few weeks ago, I was sent The Ladybug handbag hook made from metal and decorated with enamel and Swarovski crystals. At $60 it's certainly on the more expensive side, but it's a very strong piece, a work of art and you really only need one so splurge a little and get something truly special. Consider it jewelry for your handbag. You've earned it. Oh, and each hook comes in it's own pouch for easy storage in your handbag. I even keep extra business cards in this case.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:

No comments: