Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tinsley Mortimer Supports Shiba Ina Rescue at Samantha Thavasa NYC, plus Video Interview w Tinsley: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Last night, Michelle and I went to a charity event co-hosted by Tinsley Mortimer at the Samantha Thavasa NYC boutique. The gathering was orchestrated to raise money and awareness for NYC Shiba Rescue, an organization that rescues and houses Shiba Inu dogs with a foster family until a permanent home can be found. 10% of all sales made last night went to this wonderful organization. Some guests even came with their Shiba dogs. Friendly dogs, great bags ... what more does a gal need?
How about a wickedly fabulous dress. This black frock I'm wearing is from Karen Millen, a UK based designer I'm beyond obsessed with. I walked by her shop in Short Hills Mall last weekend and flipped. The looks sizzle, the prices aren't that bad and she does accessories too. Thanks again to Saba at Factory PR for the loner - I'll be buying this sample at the close of the season. The evening's look was rounded out with Ruthie Davis pumps (again - I have to buy more!) and a pop of pink from my Teich clutch. In case you are wondering (hehe) that's Michelle at the far right in Victor&Rolf for H&M and the lovely Tinsley Mortimer in the middle.

Wanna know which Samantha Thavasa clutch is Tinsley's Favorite? WATCH our video on YouTube. Which one is my favorite? You can WATCH that video here too!


Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: