Monday, December 14, 2009

Jetting to Miami, Talking TJMaxx Fashion, Viewing LaLucca Bags, Drinking with Adriana Castro: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

I’m living the jet set lifestyle, well, sort of. At 8am the hubby dropped me off at the airport where I left my fabulous fur behind and slipped into a neon yellow, open cardigan from Express. Three hours later I’m in muy caliente Miami! By 3pm I’ve purchased new flipflips (this was a serious BudgetFashionista-style mission, documented on twitter) and had lunch just in time to meet with the wife-hubby team of Luara and Alex of LaLucca handbags. I was really excited when they gifted me a one-of-a-kind clutch! LaLucca is truly a marriage of art and fashion and very Miami. Each bag really has a soul and a story to tell. (More of LaLucca coming up on BagTrends.com probably in two weeks or so.) By 5pm I was at TJMaxx picking out a few more bags for tomorrow’s NBC6 segment on holiday clutches and snagging a two fashion pieces for myself – I can’t help it. By 9pm, after several hours of working from my hotel room and having dinner, it was off to have drinks with Adrian Castro and her husband, Luis, at Sushi Samba. Talking about exotic skin handbags, plans for a double date in New York, and new Adriana Castro ventures for 2010 isn’t a bad way to cap the evening. Oh, of course, I didn’t forget to light my traveling menorah! At left, see my day in pictures.

It’s an early call time (8am) tomorrow for my NBC6 segment, which should air on December 16th in Miami. I hope you like all the affordable holiday clutch options up to 60% off department store prices. You'll recognize plenty of designer goodies.
Until tomorrow, as they say in Spanish ...

Tenda un dia bag-a-licous!
Pamela Pekerman

2 comments:

ed hardy said...

Well I'm always happy to see people supporting knitwear, since that's what I sell! LOL

I can see why that is your dream storage system, it's beautiful!

sheril said...

Here is a site that offers real good discounts on hand bags sale, you can look out for all kinds of brands.