Monday, December 07, 2009

What My Floor Looks Like Before I Shoot a TV Segment: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

This is what my floor looks like the day before a TV shoot. Actually, this is after I've edited out lots of other bags - which will probably live in my work closet and only get returned in early January. HELP! I so need an intern.

The segment I'm taping tomorrow is for BETTER TV about holiday handbags. The four groups are: "little luxuries" from Saks Fifth Avenue under $75, "affordable clutches" from TJMaxx under $150, "secondary lines" from Elle Nicole/Danielle Nicole and Carlos Falchi for Target/Carlos Falchi, and "smart splurges" from Kooba, Be&D and Katherine Kwei. The Kooba London tote (at right with python accent) is amazing. I've been itching for a good olive bag and it took all my professional strength not to wear this one! But, back to reality. The best part of this segment ... every one of these handbags will be given away via BagTrends.com. Details will be posted December 14 and the segment will air December 15. Check your local listings or watch it at Better.tv.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
SHOPINTUITION


1 comment:

L.P said...

I looove you'r blog! Really beautiful. Hugs