Friday, April 16, 2010

Skinny Girls Need SPANX Too: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

Do you SPANX? I love to SPANX all over and I’m not ashamed to admit it. If you follow me on twitter or know me in real life, then you know I always own up to wearing formfitting undergarments from SPANX – my favorite source for keeping curves lifted and lovable. After all, skinny gals need SPANX too.

Yes, repeat after me: skinny gals need SPANX too! I’m not a gym rat, my abs are not crazy flat, and with my new infatuation with Herve Leger sculpting undergarments are a must.

The other night, I attended Real Housewives of New York Jill Zarin’s book party (pick up Secrets of a Jewish Mother: Real Advice, Real Stories, Real Love for great laughs and wisdom) wearing a high waisted Herve Leger skirt and a red blouse from Daffys (love high-low mix). Underneath all the outer glam, I was sporting a SPANX Slimpicity Scoop Neck Camisole is nude ($47) that kept the lady friends in their place and ironed out any potential lumps – we all have em! To protect my bottom assets, I turned to Skinny Britches Hipster undies ($32) and a Skinny Britches Short ($42). The Hipster and Short are the newest addition to the SPANX family and a response to many fashionistas wanting thinner, layering options. Now you can wear one Skinny Britches to slim, layer on two to shape, and add a third to transform. It’s magic fabric.

PS My bag is LaLucca’s “Luxor” which helps me channel my inner Cleopatra.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

SPONSOR:
Net-a-Porter Bags SS10

2 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

These are great for smoothing out panty lines also.
I despise panty lines.

wild africa said...

The Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.