Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tory Burch's Coyfish Beach Tote Adds Zen on Hot Day: PAMELA PEKERMAN

Dear Bagistas,

I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th weekend, though I heard the heatwave made it rather unbearable to be outside. I celebrated my first in Mexico (at the Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel -- worth it for the spa alone!) drinking tequila boom boom, eating cotton candy and celebrating the beachside union of two close friends. My beach bag of choice for the week was Tory Burch’s Tory Beach Tote in a bold prink/yellow/brown print from 2008. The 2010 version has coyfish print that’s so very oceanic and zen. And, given the record 100+ temperature we’re experiencing in NYC today, a little zen (and some water!!) is what a gal needs.

What is your go to beach tote this summer?

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: