Thursday, August 11, 2011

Travel Thursday, Amalfi Coast Beauty Travel Essentials: PAMELA PEKERMAN

I’m off to the Amalfi Coast in one week and it’s time to edit my must-have toiletries. Being in the sun, I want to make sure I’m protected outside and refreshed once I get back to my hotel. For the face, AMOREPACIFIC Natural Protector SPF 30 ensures I’m keeping my youthful skin intact – there’s a reason why my mother, who’s in her late 50s, pass for early 40s. Love your skin – crocodile skin is only chic when it’s a crocodile skin bag! Now, I don’t want to neglect luscious lips, so I’ll be using Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipgloss in Pink Remedy which has SPF15. No other makeup is needed – well, maybe a little mascara. And when the day is done, I plan to wipe away the makeup and lotion with Biore’s delicate Towelettes. I hate traveling with too many bottles, so the neat towelettes pack is idea. Positano and Sorrento, here I come!

What’s your go-to beauty essential when traveling to a hot climate?

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: