Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Treasure Tuesday, Dannijo Lislia Necklace: PAMELA PEKERMAN

I'm joining a tribe. The tribe of DANNIJO, two phenom, femtrepreneurs who also happen to be sisters. Did you hear that MichelleDANNIJO's Lislia Necklace is right on trend with fall's Native American vibe, but with an industrial twist. Part of me thinks, I can make that! The other part of me knows that the piece is sculpted to perfection with proper juxtaposition of stones, crystal and metal thanks to Danielle and Jodie Snyder's artistic eyes. All of me is certain I must have it! I can already see this in the fall over my beloved black H&M turtlenecks.


Would you wear this necklace? Are you a fan of DANNIJO? Share your thoughts below.

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , ,, , , ,, , , , , , , , , ,, ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt wear it. Not a fan.