Friday, September 01, 2006

Paris Hilton @ the VMA's - yay or nah?



Dear Bagistas,

With black nail polish, black boots with poofy dresses, and black bags with gold hardware, we've entered a darker phase in fashion. Think Gothic Gal meets Park Avenue Princess.

For inspiration, look to Ms. Hilton @ last nights VMA's. I must stress the word inspiration because I can't say I love the look from head-to-toes. It's just something to obsorb and incororate into your own wardrobe in smaller doses.

Here are my accessory picks for staying fabulously fashionable during the darker days of fall:


  • I love this white on black cameo from BodyRocks

  • Fat Free by CiCi earrings are made with 100% Italian Lambskin and Swarovski Crystals.

  • Ruthie Davis shoes are high fashion meet high tech. You'll be the bell of the ball in these patent leather pumps.

Have a bag-a-licious day!

Pamela Pekerman

No comments: