Thursday, December 21, 2006

DEAR BAG GURU - Great Bags For The Artist On The Go: BAGTRENDS BLOG

Dear Bagistas,

I've been a bit under the weather so the Bag Guru column was on hiatus, but I'm feeling chipper - just in time for last minute holiday help. The latest dilemma comes from a boyfriend that knows all a gal really wants is a great bag.

Saul wrote: My girlfriend's birthday is December 26th and I want to get her something amazing. She's an artist, so she likes unique bags that not everyone will have. She's also always complaining that she needs a bag big enough for her 8x11 portfolio. HELP!!

Our first question from the opposite sex...how exciting. Check out my asker at the BAGTENDS.com.

Have a bag-a-licious day!


Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: