Sunday, December 24, 2006

Stylishly Organized Bag From Russell+Hazel: BAGTRENDS BLOG

Dear Bagistas,

As the New Year approaches we begin to finalize our resolutions and, like many of you, I resolve to be more organized. But, I have some unique organizational issues. Between BagTrends.com, my work with WSA and several other writing assignments, I'm always walking around with a slew of papers and 2 note books. And while my
LV Speedy is a classic, my Gucci Pelham is super roomy, and my Tabitha Quinny has a ton of pockets, sometimes I need more. This week, I was on a massive hunt for something stylish that would truly keep this 5-9 gal organized.


Enter the Audrey Tote, a new product from the creators of russell+hazel. Audrey is a hybrid between a filing cabinet and a glamorously, structured work bag. The eye-catching eight-file tote will neatly house all your paperwork. It’s available in matte white or glossy black with a choice of four types of leather handles and retails for a reasonable $60. Since I'm still on a wait list for a mini Birkin in pearlized white pebble-grain leather, I think I'll tote around Audrey in white with a mustard handle. (Oh, and when I say waitlist, I mean a mental waitlist. This bagista has a little while to go before her bank account catches up with her taste level).






While shopping, don't forget to checkout the full range of
Audrey products. With details inspired by vintage architecture, classic Hollywood and the textures of contemporary couture, Audrey products are a pleasure to use and a sight to behold.

Have a bag-a-licious day!

No comments: