Monday, December 25, 2006

Press -- I Like Her Style Blog Loves BagTrends: BAGTRENDS BLOG

Dear Bagistas,

BagTrends got some serious love from I Like Her Style- a must-read blog targeted to "Black Woman with Style!"

Sylvia of I Like Her Style calls BagTrends.com the "bag gospel" and says our bag-a-licious ShopBagTrends.com has "a cute selection bags ... if you like to carry something unique, this is where you need to be!"

Thanks Sylvia. I love when our e-zine gets kudos because there so many bagistas and bagistos that help it stay bag-a-licious.

We've extended a 10% discount to ShopBagTrends.com to all I Like Her Style readers, so check out this blog and see how you to can be the bagista to envoy in 2007.

Have a bag-a-licious day!

Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , ,


No comments: