Friday, September 28, 2007

H&M Store Opening on 42nd and 5th, NYC: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

I'm sure by now everyone in NY knows that HandM "has 5th avenue covered!" thanks to it's newest location on 42nd and 5th - which is such a great spot right next to the library and my bus stop to get home!!

Any who, before the doors officially opened yesterday at 12pm a private breakfast was held. I thought there was going to be some kind of presentation, but actually it was just drinks and breakfast that you could carry around while you shop. I loved it! It was total VIP which is so fabulous. It was nice bumping into editors I have worked with in the past and finally meeting the pr people from HandM. But, I have to say the best part was shopping in peace and quite with a drink in my hand. Oh ya, and getting to shop at 25% off! Very bag-a-licious.

Speaking of bags, HandM is really working the faux leather. I was very impressed with the selection of work bags. For $30-60 you get a decent bag that may not last past the season but if you really want to catch a trend this is the way to do it.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:
NORDSTROM.com Shop LancĂ´me

No comments: