Monday, September 24, 2007

YSL Uptown Bag in Grey Crocodile: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

While I'm always on the hunt for the next rising star in the bag world, sometimes I can't help but marvel at the glory of the great. Case in point - YSL's latest version of the Uptown Bag in patent grey crocodile. Proving yet again that Stefano Pilato and Valerie Herman (YSL's CEO) are a match made in fashion heaven.

Pre-Order at Saks Fifth Avenue

The gradual color change from whites blue to grey is fabulous.
The structured, boxy shape is divine and a perfect pairing the must-have dress coat for fall.
The damage? $26,995 Oh, and there's a wait list which, if my sources at SAKS are correct will be filled before the bags ever get to shelves. Meaning? The bags will never hit the shelves.
Oh, to be a bagistas with endless cash supply. But, fear not my bag-a-licious friends. There are lots of grey and/or structured options out there for all our wallets, regardless of size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I convert my Euro's then I shouldn't need to dip into the Swiss accounts, Imelda will take 10.