Tuesday, June 24, 2008

$49 Calla Concorde Satchel, HSN Today Special June 27th, Bag a Bargain: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,



I just found out that the Calla Concorde satchel I'll be mentioning on HSN this coming Friday is not going to be $59.90 but $49.90. Super excited. This is really a fab deal and a way to get the look of crocodile at fraction of the cost - actually about 50 times less!! I've been rocking out the bag for about two weeks first in the camel and then in the steel. I also took the pink (they'll call it "rose" on the show) for a walk, playing it down with a black scarf. Rose isn't for everyone and I'm not usually into the look-at-me colors. If you are, this is perfect. Magenta and all kinds of deep pinks are going to be the surprise colors for fall. It's definitely more on the trendy side, but for $49 I think you can go trendy. However, the other four shades - black, steel, camel and bronze - are timeless. Steel by far is my favorite and I've had my grey and peach Rebecca Minkoff scarf accenting the satchel all week - got a huge compliment from a pr friend of mine who sees his share of fabulous merchandise.



Anywho, back to packing. My flight is tomorrow at noon and then I'm off to HSN off to the headquarters in Florida for a 930pm meeting with producers and then hair and makeup. The show starts at midnight. Wish me luck :).

Tune in Friday, June 27th at:
Midnight, 1am, 5am, 7am, 8am, 11am, noon, 4pm, 9pm, 10pm



Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


No comments: