Thursday, June 05, 2008

Rebecca Minkoff Market Bag in Sex and The City Movie, BagTrends.com EXCLUSIVE: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Did you not love the movie? Never mind the obvious product placements - did you catch the Gucci I Love New York bag standing at eye level for all to see?!? The plot, the girls and the fashion was divine. I kept my eyes pealed to see who was wearing what and to my delight I spotted the Rebecca Minkoff Market bag in yellow on Samantha, aka Kim Cattrall. It's in the Mexico vacation scene when they just arrive at the Honeymoon destination. It was a split second, but I was just sure that it was a Rebecca Minkoff.

The next day I called Rebecca to see if she new about this and then we both investigated the matter to in fact confirm that YES the lovely Rebecca Minkoff was included in the bevy of beautiful bags (Leiber, Stuart Weitzman, Alina, Escada, Hollywood, Fendi, Chanel ...) worn in the Sex and The City movie.

Congrats Rebecca. I'm sure there will be a waitlist for the Market Bag in yellow. If you want to purchase it, need details, etc just email info@bagtrends.com.



Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: