Friday, September 05, 2008

NY Fashion Wee, Day 1 Hour 1; Wintour, Verdi, Office Max and more: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week SS09 just started and already I've brush elbows with Anna Wintoutr on her way into the BCBGmaxazria show. I struck up a lovely conversation with one of my favorite fashion personalities Robert Verdi and I'm making nice with the sweet pr gals over at the Office Max booth. The booth, new to the tents, is a refreshing white space with plenty of pens, paper, yummy cupcakes in the shape of notebooks and laptops. I imagine Ill be spending a lot of time in this area given that the people are pleasant and the space is useful. This is one advertiser I'm really liking - I'm not liking the Mercedes-Benz cars that yet again are occupying space that should be seating and accessory presentations. They are beautiful, but can we get them outsid or maybe just do one car?

I'll be back soon.

PS In one hour I head to the AMEX Skybox to chat up the Perry Ellis show. I promise to take pictures.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: