Monday, May 18, 2009

Anya Hindmarch Hosts Physique 57 Gym Class, Bags and Biceps Make For Bag-a-licious Night: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,
I'm writing to you from my PJs now post a relaxing bath, lathering up with Votre Vu's Tatre D'Amande (which you can WIN at BagTrends.com) and moisturizing my face with Elizabeth Arden's Intervene Stress Recovery Night Cream - this all post a very intense work out hosted by the US public relations team for Anya Hindmarch. Dubbed "Anya's Gym Class, Bags + Biceps", the idea came about after Anya began to organize gym classes for her staff in London. Here in New York it's sort of a "thank you" to friends in the media/industry that support the handbag (or actually I should say growing lifestyle brand - they make clothing and shoes.) The Anya Hindmarch ny showroom hosts various gym classes every other week or so and tonight's was a sample of Physique 57. I had no idea what this was going to be about until Michelle began raving, "Oh, that's the Kelly Ripa class ... it's amazing ... you're going to love it." Not being a gym gal, I have to say I did very much love the unique movements, the intensity and the energy of the instructor Shelly Knight. I wont go into the details of what this class is based on, but you can read all about it on their site. Give it a try - you may just see me at their Soho location soon. The evening capped off with a nutrition talk courtesy of the team from Nu-Train. I was hoping to learn some great cooking recipes, but I got more tips on great drinks - which is valuable too! In any event, it was a delightful treat. A thank you to Ashley from Anya Hindmarch for putting it all together. Before departing, I picked up a few bags to feature in an upcoming bag-a-licious video and spent some time playing around with Anya Hindmarch's new coats - sorry PETA, but the fur is divine.

Here are my must-have summer honeymoon picks from Anya Hindmarch:
I've had my eye on this Kaftan since I spotted it last September at the showroom. These colors go with everything!
















$450
Class summer tote can't go wrong - beach, office (well maybe not Wall Street office, but to my office this works!)











$960
Love the color blocking, love the colors, comfy foot bed. I'm all over it!
$475
Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: