Monday, May 04, 2009

Botkier Sample Sale SS09 Styles, NYC: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

!!!!!!! SAMPLE SALE ALERT !!!!!!!

WHO: Botkier (bags and shoes)

WHERE:172 Mercer Street (corner of Mercer and Houston) in NYC

WHEN: Thursday, May 7th- 12-8pm

Friday, May 8th- 11am-8pm

Saturday, May 9th- 11am-7pm

Sunday, May 10th- 11am-5pm (mother's day)

PHONE: 646-747-4149

WHY: snag iconic Botkier styles like the Sasha medium duffle-- originally $450, now $150 or the Bianca med satchel- originally $450, now $100. And, don't forget about your tootsies. The Dionesse thong sandal originally $225 is a steal at $95!

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The sasha is going to be $100? In that case I can justify buying three.....

Anonymous said...

I went to the sample sale today and the selection was amazing. I got a gorgeous Margot satchel (from the spring collection) for $275 and a Bianca satchel in bronze for $125! The space was gorgeous!

D said...

Yeah I know right!! These sales are amazing. I just got back today and I am totally going to bring my Mom tomorrow...

My favorite steal by far has been the Kai Shoulder in Pearl Grey!! I love it!!!