Friday, July 29, 2011

Footwear Friday, Franco Sarto Imply Boot: PAMELA PEKERMAN

The perfect fall boot has arrived and it’s from Franco Sarto, a company known for impeccable comfort. The Franco Sarto Imply boots ($199) have a hidden wedge, so you get a bit of a boost, but with plenty of ease on your back. The side buckles give the boot a utilitarian feel, and I love the full length side zipper for easy wear. For fall's heritage look, pair it with jeggings, a simple white long sleeve shirt (snag one from H&M for $12) and a houndstooth or plaid print cape.

Are you bootilicios all season long? What's your take on boots during the summer. Leave a comment below.

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , ,, , , ,, , , , , , ,, ,

1 comment:

everchanging erin said...

Unfortunately in the South it is WAY too hot to wear boots in the summer. In the winter, however, I basically live in my Uggs and Cowboy boots! I want to take the plunge into some chic over the knee boots but being a plus size girl I am scared I will look plain RIDICULOUS!!! lol
Erin :)