Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Treasure Tuesday, Kara Ross Triple Gemstone Sugarloaf Ring in Lapis: PAMELA PEKERMAN

The other week, I had a delicious lunch at Zengo with Kirsten Yadouga, a talented handbag designer who has worked with Juicy Couture and Reed Krakoff, to name a few. (She’s actually launching her own sleek and luxurious collection this year, which I’ll certainly share with all of you bagistas when I get the OK). While catching up over tuna tacos and duck rolls, my eyes were glued to Kristen’s craz-e town, lapis blue YSL ring. As you know, coral is my signature shade, but I couldn’t get that ring our of my mind! Ladies – and gents – I’ve been gone loco for lapis! So, when Kara Ross sent over some jewelry samples for a client I’m styling, and they include the Triple Gemstone Sugarloaf Ring ($265), it was fate. In addition to having the coveted lapis stone, the three-stones across hits on the wide-ring trend.
Kara Ross, Triple Gemstone Sugarloaf Ring.

Kirsten's YSL ring.
Are you in love with lapis? Did you know ancient Egyptians wore lapis lazuli jewelry? Hey, if it was good enough for Cleopatra …

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: