Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Treasure Tuesday, LAGOS Spring 2012 Collection: PAMELA PEKERMAN

I love caviar – what Russian gal doesn’t? Those little fish eggs do wonders in my belly. Place them in a homemade blitz and you have the makings for the best breakfast ever. Turns out, I also like caviar in my jewelry, as well. Below is a sneak peak at LAGOS’ spring 2012 jewelry collection, featuring their signature silver caviar beading and some caviar-like bubbles in natural turquoise, black onyx and white mother of pearl. The later are from the love me, love me not group which embodies the essence of spring – the joy of blossoming flowers, blue skies with cotton candy clouds, and playfulness. Can you tell I’m already over winter? Until spring comes, I’ll just have to enjoy the thought of warmer days to come via these treasures from LAGOS.
Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: