What to look for:
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Opt for fabrics that won't weight you down like linen, or even some leathers.
- SLOUCHY: All those hours walking and sightseeing are way better if your hands are free and your bag isn't too overpowering and oversized - which is why a slouchy shoulder bag is a good choice.
- PLAY IT SAFE: Safety is most important, so closures like zippers & drawstrings help keep a pickpocket at bay. Your trip is not the time to brandish that stylish - but extremely open - tote that works so well at home.
- The Ipa-Nima Ferrah shoulder bag made with canvas and leather handles and piping. The flat-zip closer is the best selling point. (BagTrends.com)
- Go to FashionTribes.com to listen to the entire podcast and get more bag-a-licious tidbits before you head off to streets of St. Petersburg
Have a bag-a-licious day!