Friday, May 05, 2006

In The Bag Goodies

I was thinking Friday posts should be devoted to "in the bag" goodies. So, here are some goodies that I'm currently toting around.

Louis Vuitton Key and Change Holder - Why spend so much on such a tiny accessory? I actually use it as a card hold and it looks very polished when you pull it out of your bag after a meeting. It's really paid for itself. ($145; Eluxury.com)

Biore Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets - this is a must for summer. It leaves skin dry and removes excess shine. ($6; Drugstore.com)

Chanel Glossimer in Brilliance - a perfect shade of pink that I've been wearing for over 5 years. I can't get enough of it. The good thing about this lipgloss is that it's very creamy and long lasting. You also get a very vibrant, shinny color. ($24.50; Sephora.com)


Always bag-a-licious,
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: