Sunday, October 08, 2006

Louis Vuitton goes Art Deco: BAGTRENDS BLOG

Dear Bagistas,

Ever since my recent trip to Prague where I had the pleasure of eatting at numerous Art Deco-designed cafes, and then coming home to New York and absorbing our skyline like never before, I've been infatuated with the movement. From furniture, to clothing, and of course buildings, there's a balance and beauty that appeals to me. Or, as Vincent from Project Runway would say "I get off on it!" (Just kidding.)


When I came across this fabulous art-deco inspired Louis Vuitton Innsbruck Cabas tote, I fell in love. The geometric V-pattern instantly grabs your attention. The brown, tan and cream hues blend look opulent with anything from jeans to a power suit.

The body is suede calf leather with grained calf leather trim and polished silver brass hardware. For added fun, the interior embroidered patch recalls 1950s Louis Vuitton advertisement.

As timeless as the Empire State Building, this tote will always look chic. Plus, I think it can be worn by a man or woman. So, share this gem with the husband - if he can pull it off!


Have bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing LV blog :), I'm also very interested to have Louis Vuitton products. I want to buy new louis vuitton bags in new year. So i went through http://www.malibuvogue.com for online shopping. Now i need some more suggestions. Please help.