Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Glam It Up for Levi's, How to Dress Up Jeans: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

The week before I left for HSN, which now seems like a million years ago but was really about 12 days ago, Glam.com invited me and Michelle to attend a fashion event at the Levi's store in Union Square. Being that I'm a denim idiot - i own about 3 pairs, all of which were gifts! - I thought it would be educational. Michelle, of course, showed up in vintage Levi's. I was there in my usual look of dress, stilettos and pashmina scarf. With a $100 gift card I really wanted to get a pair of jeans and the sales girls tried so hard. I tried on fabulous jeans including these Trouser Flare Jeans, mostly because they reminded me of pants. In the end I went with a cute cropped, sweater with one button closure that will look angelic over my dresses, and this skinny belt. I still have about $40 left on my card and I'm thinking I'll try something new. I'm going to buy those trouser jeans after all. It would be nice to at least have the option to wear them. Perhaps I'll pair the jeans with a black turtleneck, strands of pearls and a nice clutch -- chic, no?
Have a bag-a-licious day!
SPONSOR:



No comments: