Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pamela Pekerman's Fall 2008 Handbag Trends For Less on AOL's Stylelist.com: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Three postings in one day - quite a lot for me. Must be the crisp fall air that has given me a BURST of energy (or maybe it's that nice kiss I just got for from my fiance!) In any event, in case you missed it, take a look at my Fall Handbag Trends For Less report for AOL's Stylelist.com. I'm their go-to-gal for all things bags. Right now I'm wrapping up a celeb handbag story focusing on great work/day bags. And, yes, it will be for less. It's all about recession happy prices because even during these hard times we still want to look good and be in vogue.

(above image: Oscar de la Renta Curzon alligator clutch, $9,950)

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONSOR:

No comments: