Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bridal Bootcamp in NYC with Handbag Expert Pamela Pekerman and Clara Kasavina: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

COME MEET ME. I want to meet you!

Tomorrow I’ll be speaking to a crowd of brides-to-be about wedding accessories, big day dos and don’ts and much more. Clara Kasavina asked me to speak on their behalf for this super fun Bridal Bootcamp hosted by The Wedding Salon at Scully & Scully in NYC. Being a bride-to-be myself, this sounded too perfect to pass up. Details are below. If your wedding date is fast approaching, or you just love weddings ( you know who you are!) then come join me, designer Clara Kasavina, other wedding professionals, fellow brides and my mom (yup the woman who gave birth to this bagista and purchased numerous gloves for me because I would lose them all the time) for a luxurious night of wedding wonders.

WHO: you and other stylish brides
WHAT: Mini Bridal Bootcamp, get tickets
WHERE: Scully & Scully, 504 Park Ave in NYC
WHEN:
November 19th, 6-8pm
WHY:
Get the latest tips on wedding trends, ask me any bag-a-licious questions, meet Clara Kasavina

PS check out the new Clara Kasavina blog "Clara Kasavina's Crystal Closet" written by yours truely ;)
Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: