Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Clara Kasavina launches a Blog with Pamela Pekerman: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,


As if all my other projects aren't enough, I decided more bag-a-licious fun is in order. Last week I helped handbag and jewelry designer Clara Kasavina enter the blogospher and I'll be posting once a week (maybe more later on) on Clara Kasavina's Crystal Closet. Cute name? I thought of it myself ;) If you're a fan of Clara's work or are just in the mood to follow the latest trends in high-end, Swarovski bedazzled work, you'll love this blog. I'll be adding videos, Q&As with Clara and her husband Misha who does all the hand casting, trend updates, celeb scoop and more. Before I sign off for the night or EARLY morning I just want to point out that Clara Kasavina is 100% Made in the USA, something I will be focusing on a lot - let's keep the American garment/fashion business stong!! So, visit often, leave comments and share your thoughts!!

Have a bag-a-licious day!


SPONSOR:



No comments: