Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crazy Sale at Saks, No Bags Remain Plus Christian Louboutin for $200: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Sunday I went to Saks because of their crazy sale - 40% plus another 50% if you use your Saks card! My fiance and I only went because he wants a tux, but the Armani style he's been eyeing wasn't on sale. What's a gal to do? I checked out the contemporary floor and snagged amazing black Milly pants for $100 and a wonderfully draped Alice+Olivia skirt in a black/navy color for $80. Then, I ran into Lisa Bradkin, who used to curate the accessories presentation during New York Fashion Week before IMG viciously eliminated it. She told me her friend purchased four pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes for under $700. OMG! So, remembering I need wedding shoes, I sprinted to the 8th Floor only to find a line of nearly 100 women waiting to get into the pit of shoelicious sale heaven. My soon-to-be mother-in-law waiting in line with me and convinced me to stay for the full 30 minutes. Once inside, the madness went into over drive. Shoes all over the place. Sizes mixed up. Sales people running around in a sweat. Women purchased 5+ pairs. I went to my size and found a few goodies, but no wedding shoes. Then my soon-to-be mother-in-law found THEM. They were in size 8, sitting their unnoticed. They were a size 6 Christian Louboutin peep toe hidden platform pumps in rose gold. They are exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Something sexy, with a platform, 5 inches, not white, a hint of color, that I'll continue to wear. And ... $230. Amazing!! I still can't get over the rush of purchasing my very first pair of Louboutins. Some day I plan to own this exact model in every color imaginable. They are so comfortable and my legs look sick in them.

See what deals you can snag at Saks. Get up to 70% off through 12.07.08 during the Saks designer sale. Additional markdowns 11.27–11.28! Plus, free shipping on any order over $200 at Saks! Off valid 11.27.08 through 1:00 PM EST 11.28.08. Use code SAKSFS. Lot so sites/stores are having sales, but Saks' is the craziest. Trust me! I've been checking all the major department stores for weeks and know what they plan to mark down over the coming holiday season.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SPONOSR:
Sephora.com, Inc.

No comments: