Thursday, July 17, 2008

Handbag Expert Pamela Pekerman on NBC 6 South Florida Today, Miami Swim Fashion Weed 2009: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

Exciting news … I’m heading off to South Beach in an hour for Miami Swim Fashion Week and I’ll be doing a beach bag segment on NBC 6’s South Florida Today show. It’s all very last minute and that makes it all the more thrilling. The segment, which will air between 11am and 12pm on July 17th, will focus on beach bag trends as they relate to swimwear trends. Some of the bags will be repeats from my previous beach bag segments on BETTER TV and Comcast’s Your Morning. Returning again is the divine Escada Margareth bag (which I happen to be using as my carry-on bag for fear of loosing it with my luggage. I figure this one is worth as much as all the others combined! Naturally I have a dust bag to cover it when it goes on the ground in the plain and everything inside the bag is in a case to that nothing gets damaged.) But I digress.
One of the newbies is the Cole Hann Genevieve Beach Bag in orange. I’m quite obsessed with this one because it’s in keeping with the brands trademark weaving, but really taking it up a notch and being ultra fashion-forward. Woven plastic never looked so good and for $225 I think it’s a divine beach and travel bag. You wouldn’t be embarrassed walking into a restaurant with this one.

I’ll have more to share about the bags, my plans in Miam, the celeb scene and of course the HOT bags I’ve taken with me both for the segment and my own. (I have no less than 4 of my own bags to wear – fyi I’m only going for 3 full days.)

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman

No comments: