Sunday, July 20, 2008

TIBI, Miami Swim Fashion Week Spring 2009: BAGTRENDS

Dear Bagistas,

OK, so I didn’t go live every day from Miami Fashion Week. Sorry. By the time I would get back to my room all I wanted to do was shower and sleep. Right now it’s about 10am and I’m flying back to New York, so I figure I’ll use these two hours to give you all the juicy runway rundown. First up, Tibi.

TIBI
I’m a big fan of the clothing line – always a great source for fun prints, great dresses and bold uses of color. The swimwear was in keeping with designer, Amy Smilovic, playful and colorful spirit. Aqua, green, turquoise and yellow all melded together in paisley, swirly and candy stripe patterns. There was a water lily print grouping that and I loved, and hope to see in New York incorporated into the ready-to-wear items for Spring/Summer 2009. I also noted, as with many shows, the use of gold bangles and gold chandelier earrings. The Tibi shoes were also gold and kind-of-funky, but not my thing. Oh, and lucky for me and you there were also some cute beach bag options, which I’m sure to call in for segments and editorial work this time next year. Now, let the pictures speak for themselves.
Enjoy.



As for what I wore that day - Hermes scarf as a top, white linen pants from H&M, Ted Rossi white python clutch, pink Ted Rossi python bangle and Ruthie Davis white pumps. This was a total mix of high and low, and mass and luxury.

Have a bag-a-licious day!
Pamela Pekerman
Add to Technorati Favorites, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
SPONSOR:
Saks Fifth Avenue Sale - Spring 2008














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely superb...
http://www.thelaptopcomputers.com/

Anonymous said...

Just perfect!