Friday, January 28, 2011

Lia Sophia Jewelry Sparkles on Celebrities at 2011 Sundance Film Festival: PAMELA PEKERMAN

You know how I feel about my jewelry, so you can only imagine how thrilled I was on Tuesday to have the team from Lia Sophia send over a bag full of baubles which I could wear on Good Day New York. To accent my black and grey faux fur vest (purchased at T.J.Maxx for $49) and black Herve Leger skirt, I ended up selecting Lia Sophia’s Cluster Ring ($125), Wrapped 2 Ring ($150) and Sequence Bracelet ($350).


Maria Menounos loving her Lia Sophia bracelet at Sundance Film Festival 2011. Images: Lia Sophia.
Lia Sophia was the hottest jewelry brand at the Sundance Film Festival, with celebs like Kerry Washington,Kay Panabaker, Lake Bell, and Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos (featured above with the Royale gold bracelet) stopping by the Samsung Galaxy Tap Lift suite to pick up dazzling goodies.

Accessorizing your body, bedroom & beyond!
Pamela Pekerman

Add to Technorati Favorites
, , , ,, , , , , ,, , , ,, , , ,, , ,

No comments: